CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lele

Ive never been sooooo mentally tired since last year.. But I cant do nething but just to be calm about everything at the moment.. I just hope gets better real soon and faster. Neways I dont really want to go on and on. Cant believe I didnt get to meet up with my friend shidah who came back for the week, I was just so busy with everything while shes busy with her sisters wedding. Oh well mayb next time around we can catch up yeah.

Anyhoots today is one of my closest and dearest friends bday who is so faraway. One of the people who will always be there everytime I need someone. Thanks for everything.HAPPY BIRTHDAY LELE. Sorry no gift this time around maybe next time ehe. May god bless you always girl and faster go get that someone special. Its about time dont deny it ehe. Ok u take care in melb..we so need to meet up in KL again yes.. Have a blast girl.

Me and Lele
Last outing in melb.I loike n miss.I shall return for another round ;)

xoxo

0 comments: