CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rain rain go away

Alhamdulillah, slowly everything is getting better as the day goes by. Im still coping each day and taking it one at a time.


Lately been very busy again, so many datelines and clients chasing. But Im getting the hang of it just a little better. People around me been scolding me. Woops. I know I know the pressure jsut aint good and we trying to get the work done fast wont be helpful too. Its just wont be as good as you doing it when youre relax and calm. So yes for now Im slowing down now.


OH right. Now I am still being such a bummer with going to gym or doing some yoga aha. My friends have been trying to persuade me and drag me. But guess what they failed :) I cant help it, for the past few days after work the weather just was so gloomy to do any exercise. But I am in so need to get some of this love handles off and tone up. Pfft. No motivation YET. Less than 6 months its gona be the weight in time. Lol "only the people who are involved knows this". SO I rather not elaborate more hahha.

This week although the weather been so haywire. But the start of the week have become an improvement for me. Finally after months of trying to put some time to get a massage session. It was so goooooooood. After the Monday session I feel so full of energy and hyper. Now its just a matter of starting to go gyming once again. ;)

Who wants to be my gym buddy??? Any volunteers?? Yes I am sooooo in need of a partner in crime lol.

I know this is so new for me to be more hyped up. Guess the massage on Monday really helped. So that means need to go for another one in a few week time. dududu..

Oh wanna make a shout out as well to all the JUNE BABIES..Happy birthday too each and everyone I know. May god bless all.

I am off to doing some playing my new toys (gadgets) teehee....

Nyteys
Loveeeee
Nee
xoxo

0 comments: