CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Reactivate..

Hi Hi....

Its been really way toooo long that I have not updated. I guess no one been checking too. Hopefully starting next month I will try to blog more often. Now I have been way too occupied with my preparations to leave the country again and catching up with friends before flying. This time im just not so sure when I am going to come back. Just by saying that out loud scares me.

Omg Omg Omg...
Im going to a foreign country with foreign language. Its all too soon and so gona be really new for me. Well lets just pray for the best and everything goes well..

Oh yeah its still the month of Syawal for all the muslim around the world. A big shout out to all those I have not greet.

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN"

Counting down 4 more days.....

0 comments: