CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cupcakes




Everyones latest obsession here is cupcake especially the red velvet cupcake. No surprise there. Its normal when one starts obssesing about something then everyone in the whole country would be into it too. I wont deny I have been loving em since forever. Before coming back from melb was already so into it but it usually was hard to find. Surprisingly now you can find them everywhere but its hard to find good ones. After I found out the small cute cupcakes which was so good but daym expensive cant help to start craving it. I was surprised that when I came back that it was cupcake season here.Its a good thing that I still have a sweet tooth for such dessert.

Last week discovered that it as hard to make it when I have helped out my dear friend to make some batch. Too bad that she have to leave me back here and no one to bake with me. Though didnt do much that night but only help put the mix to the cups.I wasnt that satisfied. Guess what tonight I actually prepared and made the red velvet cupcakes from scratch with my cuzzies again. We were pretty happy with the outcome considering no help from the pro-bakers. For me its been years since Ive baked so I was a lil scared we might end up burning or overbeating the cakes. Surprise suprise everything turn out well. Maybe when I have more free time and am actually home I might fill my time creating other kind of flavors and design for the cupcakes.As for now I prefer to just eating them hahah.

0 comments: