CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Endless

I cant believe it has been non stop the past few days. Continuously going around everywhere and doing errands sure was such a busy week for me. As always for me, staying still in one place would be a no for me. Met new people, old friends, catching up with some friends finally as well. Time for me to get myself occupied before getting so serious.

Yesterday went to my cousins' place to go for her 'Bollywood theme 18th birthday bash'. Although we were late due to some circumstance but hey at least we dressed darn nice and well fashionably late. It was really a blast and sure had loads of fun especially getting to see everyone dressing up and competing for the best dressed for male and female. There were even singing and rockstar competition session. All in all with the countless activities and competition during the night at the end of the night I shall say everyone was satisfied and enjoy themselves. Since me and some of the others sleptover we end up continuing going crazy with the singing and joking around till the early dawn of nearly at 5am.

Then we had to wake up early as we had to go for brunch before going back. Getting ready for the girls took ages so had to go to the shower asap.Today after brunch had to wait for a friends friend. Its the first time to actually meet him. Been like forever for me to meet him. I had to give his pressie after so long. It really was such a good encounter considering meeting him for the first time. Was surprise he was full of life and friendly too. Sadly we were only able to talk for a bit as he had things to do. Maybe in the future we'd get to hang out and get to talk more. Anyways after leaving him,went back to my cousins place to get our stuff and head back home. Oh made a stop to the airport to meet another friend who is leaving to pursue her study back in Aussie.

Enough for the day.

I still have not had a good sleep with the endless activity and sleepless nights in the past few days. Im suppose to pack my stuff for tomorrows' trip to kayel. Another week of countless activities coming up for me again. Me and another cousin of me is meeting up my bro who is studying there. Im just joining to have some fresh air and leave town. I am pretty excited for this trip cause we are going to watch Jason Mrazs' concert. Though I am not a fan but hes like the hottest stuff now and heck its been forever since I have gone to a concert so yeah. I cant wait to have a short trip out of the country and have a little fun away from everything xoxo

0 comments: