CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Randomness

Aaaahhh its that time of the year again FASTING season is here. Yayness time to cleanse yourself (I kinda need that now!) teehee. The month of Ramadan is here. We here will be starting on Saturday here. Im so excited about it, cant wait whats there in store for this year ehe. This is the season where every year people get so excited with a whole lot of spending. Trust me you spend so much in the two month preparing for the Eid Mubarak festive from food to clothes. Time for splurging n no saving. The way we celebrate it here you wud be surprise. Its like christmas uhu.. Just cant wait. At least theres something for us to look forward to right..


Oh yeah speaking of which, besides the fact that I am still unemployed I am thankful that everything now seems to be improving. Taking it slow with a step at a time. As they say the walk to recovery may take a while but everyday we just need to be with a positive thinking.


Anyhoots YES I have not been online, seriously internet is bad here ok and whenever I am online everyone is already asleep. Woopsieee... I am really sorry maybe its just not meant to be for now. But right now everyone should be busy with their new semester especially starting up their assignments. So I am safe from the nags for the time being uhu. I gotta admit doing no work here feels like hmpph cant complain but still I so missed doing the assignments and finishing up to dateline aha. Its only been less than a year and I am already dreading. I dont know what will happen when I start working. Sigh…


The past month has been really productive. Heck I even gone to a Finance and Economics seminar which was well educational and interesting. Went to the event with an ex-classmate whom I coincidentally met during a written test I attended. It was a good encounter we got to do some catching up. Reminiscing the good high school days, good times man…Oh I got to catch up with tons of my other friends as well. Finally I get to meet up with my dear friends that I have not seen since college. Its been more than 5 years. Wow time sure flies so fast.. I really am sorry for the long overdue. Sure was good, I hope theres gonna be more session of that soon.


Till Next tym. HAPPY FASTING TO EVERYONE!! =)

xoxo

0 comments: