CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tired...Sleepy but so AWAKE!

Its 5 in the morning and I am still so wide awake. Sigh… Since I cant sleep might as well do some blogging. Today is the fourth day of fasting. Feels so good although we cant eat during the day. Had my breaking the fast with some friends. Nothing special just got to get together and sort of have a little gathering. It was a good time to spend with some friends. Basically I just spend the whole night not being home and end up hanging out till midnight after eat and prayers that is. It was an exciting day I shall say, got to meet more new people and well got to catch with somemore old friends. Had a short session of reminiscing too about the good old high school days aha. Things really have changed a lot. Especially most of them are now so busy with work or starting a family. Sometimes it is good to have that discussion just as long as they don’t ask me bout it cause I am just not ready for such stuff myself. I think it is still a long journey where I need to accomplish something first. Dont get me wrong I am happy for them but as for me here I will need to achieve my goal first. One day one day... Anyhoots I am so going overboard here. I am just rambling cause I hate the fact that I am tired but I cant sleep. I so need to make myself tired so I can sleep easily.Seems to me if I exhaust myself it is harder for me to sleep. Maybe need to do some spa-ing for so,e calm effect. Oh yeah I so want to go out to watch a movie now. In need to watch something and NEED TO SLEEP..Pfft..

Happy Fasting...Ciao

0 comments: