CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Counting the hours

Its officially my last night here in kaybee. Yes total freedom after this. Well its not like I would instantly stop complaining after this. But Im gonna miss the kids (Yes I am staying over at my unc place). Its pretty boring to stay in Hotel when you can have stay with the noisy n lively environment especially for 3 whole weeks. They fill up my night everytime when I come back from work heheh. I know cant help but just love when the kids entertain you endlessly. If only there are little ones at home aha. dududu.

Okay its been 3 weeks working here in kaybee. I cant believe I survived. Wont deny I almost have a breakdown from the work given. And dont get me wrong I loved it here but just that the atmosphere is sooo different and the place we working is just tough. Dont mind the surrounding of the workplace though. If I were to end up at the company I would be happy. Who knows in a few years time. Amin... =D

So far the past 2 weekends I went back home so at least I get a break from the quietness here. Last weekend was a blast me and the girls went to check in at Empire Hotel. We have been planning for months but the time is always off. Finally everyone was free so we decided a week before for the weekend of F-U-N. After the long week of being stuck in Kaybee and the stress workload I had to cope with. Having a break is all I need. During the stay at Empire we did a lot of activities. Yes I, myself was amazed to. Ended up using most of the facilities there. Was kind of surprise they had so many free complimentary things to do when youre a guest there.

We only get to play bowling on Saturday night. But guess what I was the highest scorer again. Aha yeah I just miss playing it all so might as well give it all that night hahah. The next day we managed to ride bicycles (yes with the headgear on, my first time such a bim), went kayaking and swimming under the sun. Loved the water sooo much that I end up staying in the water for at more than 2 hours. Although the sun was beaming hot all I cared was to stay in the water. Lucky enough I didnt get burn from being under the sun for nearly 5 hours. It was all good. I want to swim again. Anyone up for it?! Come find me hehe. Guess have to wait till someone bring me to swim again.

Ok I am off to bed. Another early morning. Night time JP here we come. Its been way too long. Hope it is still on ;)

Nyteys. Much Loves *hugssz*

0 comments: