CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tra la la

Been constantly waiting.. im getting a little to tired of it. Although its already confirmed but its still not official. So its all still the same more waiting..Sigh.Oh well..

Time for a quick update. Currently I am not at home have to work outside of "bandar". Stuck in kaybee for the week. Not in the mood for going out since theres no one im close to is here.

Ermm Today was the first time for me to drive alone for a long journey since I started driving. Yayness. It was fun. Luckily I didnt drive so early or else I would be dreading the whole morning with the heavy traffic early in the morning especially during the monday blues. It was quite a long journey im just not use to it and especially driving alone. Thank god its only for this week.

Now im just trying to keep myself awake. Its still too early to sleep. Now watching the movie bedtime stories to kill the time. I wana watch a movie in the cinema. Alice in wonderland dudu. Everyone who has watched it doesnt seem to give any good review but whatever. Still cant wait for the movie. For now im off to watch bedtime stories.

0 comments: