CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Annoyed

Arghh I just got back. There was no connection and I have been dying to write this from the morning.

Had such a bad start today. I thought today gonna a good one. But because of SOMEONE it turned out the other way. Ahh I dont want to say out names. After what had happened in the early morning. Sometimes just makes me wonder about some people. Dont they even think before they speak? AND Gosh it was still early in the morning daym it. It was barely half an hour since I reach, so much for a good start. Its really so disturbing cause I just dont get whats the point. Fair enough if I did something you could have just say it out and I can say my part and apologise. Pfft.

Well, I cant really say so much details as it might get out of hand and be blown out of proportion. The only question is "what did I do to deserve it?" I know they were some disagreements a few months back. Its all forgotten about.

Worst of all, everything that had been said was just way out of line and hurtful. Maybe your intentions were right but I guess you just never can get it may hurt peoples feelings. Over and over again. I just hate it. I need to get out real soon. Its just so f-up.

I shall stop here before all bickering get worst and something that is not supposed to be said comes out.

Ciao

0 comments: