CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day goes by....

Its been quite a while since I have really blog. Aha okay today Im so glad I woke up early. A fresh start. The weather here has been so hot which I could say burn your skin. Its noon now and I have just got back from my very tiring morning of swimming. Thats like my thing here lately I just cant get enough of being in the WATER for a long long time. So refreshing!! I could stay the entire day in it but the weather just now was real bad so only spend around two hours there. I bet if anyone were to see me now they'd say I am a bit tanner than before I got back. Being under the sun so much. Aahhh bad for the skin. Even though I dont like it but its just tough to stay fair here when you need to be outdoors right.

Now back home and so tired. We shall see what I will be doing later but for now I need to regain some energy first. And the best way is to blog ehe. Ok enough with it for now. Actually I want to post some pictures of my baking last night. Im so very happy with the outcome of the cake. Although its so sweet they said but its still yummy. Success for me with baking alone, at last. The cake is especially for my dear friend Tee who is in Melbourne. Although I couldnt be there to spend it with you and everyone else but yeah heres your gift. Sorry no decoration cause its my first time to make a cake. Good outcome though teehee. The process (sort of) till the outcome.


Fresh hot cake with some of the frosting chocolate


Just to prove I really did make it myself *winkz*


All done very chocolatey


Come celebrate eat and drink!


Oh yeah I totally forgot Tee I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetie. I know you will have a blast even Im not there *eyerolls*. But anyhoots enjoy the day wisely yeah it only comes once a year. Good lucks with everything. Miss ya loads and Love ya gurl. Oh sorry babe I wasnt able to write your name on the cake. Icing gone maybe next time ;p

The last pic took with the bday gal during last summer break


Thats all for now. Oh I totally forgot Happy Birthday to Miss Zita as well. Okay Im off to somewhere now. Loves you.

0 comments: