CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its Sunday AGAIN

Ok these days everyday is just the same whether weekend or weekday considering with me being so unemployed heheh..Today was really a weird weird day. Everything happened so unexpectedly.

Around noon time went to Empire hotel for the Sunday Splash. Its just an event where they held it for families to have a get together especially for the kids and those who love the WATER ehe. Oh and yes a good time to get a good tan. Hate to say it but I got a bit tan after being under the sun. Surprisingly the place was not as pack as I expected. We were there for nearly 3 hours. Just as I was about to leave the place got a call from Tanzie my dear cuzzie to come to Tutong Beach for a last minute birthday little gathering for another cousin who turned 10. Yes end up going there. Finally after being back in Brunei in 2009 at last I got to go to the beach here. Although it was raining most of the time but with all good food I so cant complain. Overall had a blast today despite all the rain ;p

Hmmm..other than that you ask what I have been up to the entire week?
I shall just cut it short as I dont want to say so much or else it can go on forever and forever. Well I just went to the GYM oh yes at last I went. Its totally different from Fitness First Ive gone to for the past 3 years. I dont even know whether I like it just feels so weird and the atmosphere hmm me speechless. Oh went to Limbang just for a few hours only to do something ehe. My week just been so busy but not much things aside just doing errands at most I shall say. As always my weekly routine went to Tutong to visit granny.

Oh yeah I totally forgot went to watch HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. The movie was great with all the great actors in it as well. Worth to watch especially to those who are just lazy to read the book ahaks. I didnt expect them to make the movie that way. The casts were all so interconnected in some sort of way which made it more interesting. For those who are so in denial and just want to kill time why not just watch it. You might love it! *winks*


From A Book



Here now comes a movie with great actors XD



I shall end here with some pics so that it doesnt look so dull. Im off till next time.Mwahsss

0 comments: