CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Internet is back

Yaaaaay at last internet at home is back working! Nearly gone insane cause was not able to go online. Been pretty busy and a little lazy to say much these days so here I shall just keep it short Im happy cause the internet is back working at home and I successfully made some BREAD N BUTTER PUDDING for everyone at home. Oh and also I was excited today to finally the taste of linabby cupcakes and cookies topped with the icing topped which I have been longing for so long. Ok here below are some pictures from my phone sorry for the crappy pics. Thanks to the gurls for making N on em cuppies <3ss>

Cupcakes and Cookies upclose



cuppies and cookies in the bowl nyums *hearts*




Sideview of the Bread N Butter Pudding



And finally from the top


Oh n yeah its been rather quiet here at home. Missing mom whose in Kayel wit the bro and yes we all miss you too. Ahh and hate the hot weather. Surprise why do you think you dont see me out in the daylight you ask ahaks. Ciao babies till next time

0 comments: