CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Pines Restaurant!

Hey Hey Hey...
Recently my life has been improving well sort of, sometimes hectic, sometimes boring sometimes busy, sometimes on the rock but so far everything cant complain. Well thats just the way it is right. Nothing broken so far (well yeah sort of). Im just in the mood to blog right now. Im suppose to be tired after just having to sleep like what 5 hours and today had been out the whole day going from one corner to the other end.woops..

What I have been upto yesterday you ask? Just had dinner with the family for an advanced bday for the bro. Long story short we had to make it earlier cause the other bro is leaving again to return to his studies. Finally I got to eat at a KOREAN restaurant. Ive been longing way too long. I loved the food but I dont think the rest were quite impressed woops. Ok maybe we would end up going for dinner elsewhere again soon. What can I say? Its their first time so yeah. The disappointing thing for me was that the dish that I really wanted was not there booo. I am still searching for that particular dish..sigh..

Here are some of the pics from the phone. Not much and bit crappy due to the camera phone and being so hungry. Might post some other pics from the guys teeheee..


The distorted (kind of) cover of the menu



Menu list of the k dishes!



Starters for the night



My food ;p



The cake, the closure for the night.nyum!!



Enough about food aha. Insomnia strikes again.
Cant wait for movie day tomoro hahah...Shopoholic so calling me!! ;p

Why oh why does it always happen when you were getting to enjoy it?hmm..Kisses to all XD

0 comments: