CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hot weather?! Exam Fever!!

Omg its going to be MAY soon. I cant believe that I am still unemployed and still not doing anything aha. This has been a real long break. I thought it was gona be fun but now Im already dreading it. But yeah Im still deciding what to do maybe. Should I do this or that? Aahhhh as always still cant make up my mind. I really have to make a decision before May start. I have been back here for what almost 3 months and I am still not settling well and getting use to it fully just yet. Weather in the daylight is still torture and my biggest problem. I guess its all the heatwave. Now everyone around is sick too. Sighhh...

Oh actually Im here to wish my bro in Kayel all the best for his exam this week. I know u can do uit dude. Study well and stop thinking about coming and being overly excited. And to UBD people to which Im not really sure when they are starting either this week or next week. But to my dear cuz, intanzie who will start her exam next week. I wanna wish her all the best with her preparation for her final sem final semester. Hopefully you will get very good grades and graduate in the top yeah. Study smart yeah guys and dont stress much.

Lastly good luck to everyone who is busy with their assignments, coming tests and final exams everywhere. Exam fever is starting in May for all the students everywhere now. So all the best. Cheers.

0 comments: