CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Never ending *smiles*

Been out so much pasts few days and get way too tired easily. Yeah still been going here and there. Last thurs nite my bros, me and my cousins ended up watching Friday 13th as it was the only movie being played at the time we were at empire cinema. Since I had something early and important the next day so we had no choice but to postpond our star trek movie to another time. The movie was hmm not as scary as I tot it was hahaha. The only thing that was good about the night were the seats. We all just wanted to try out the VIP seat. Very very comfy Id say. Those who want to go on a movie date with style you could go try it out teehee.

What else have I been upto?
Just had a mini bbq and karaoke at my dear tanzies place. We couldnt do it at home and the bros wanted to have some so yeah. Despite having to go back a lil earlier than usual but still had fun. The next day the bro had to fly off back to KL again. Now the house is back to just the 6 of us. Well feels a lil quieter but its all good. Oh got sick after the weekend. Luckily wasnt all that bad that I recovered in just 2 days.

After all that had to drive around yesterday to shop for some stuff for my dad. Asked tanzie to accompany me as shes the only free person right now and shes the only person who can bare with my driving. thanks babe. love you so much. We had to go to several stops from around 1pm til around 5pm. Then we got hungry and decided to grab an early dinner at CAPERS to have some pasta as tanzie is craving for some ehe. Been awhile I still miss the Itallianes in KL though. Tan we so need to go back there and have another round of 'em. Okay okay Im like jumping elsewhere now haha but just cant help it. The day aint over, after we came back my dads bro cameover by the house around 8ish. Then tanzies rents came over as well too. They were here till aroun 11 at night. Tired Tired Tired after the long day. I wasnt able to get to bed till 3am.

Now the weather is so gloomy just right with my mood. I want to go somewhere but still so tired after last night. Oh right today is my dear ex-housemates "B's" birthday (below bday gal on the left wit me).

Happy birthday sweetie. Time to celebrate I know youre so gona have a great one since its the first time celebrating away from home. Hope one day we will get to see each other again who knows I might be able to go to Mauritius ehe. Anyhoots good lucks with everything and party till you drop ;)



Oh another shoutout to my dear cousin (above on right) too who is having her bday tomoro. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYOI. Ok time to party. I pray for a better year ahead of you. Lucks with everything babe. Cheers. Mwahugsss

0 comments: