CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

what is there to expect?

I feel that I need to say so much. Yet Im lost for words with everything happening around me. Maybe when the right time and the right words do come I will. Now its just still all over the place. Dont get me wrong though. But one things for sure I miss dot dot dot. Better leave it that way. I just wish we could turn back time and let it stop for awhile. Sigh. Now everything is just so complicated and confusing again. It seems to get worst and better to stay quiet for now hmm..oh and to all those who I know but have not talked to since like forever its not that I dont care but its just so hard to be in touch always and be as we were before. Things sure have change that I have to agree and I am trying to be better. We just need time and patience. =)

0 comments: