CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taking it easy!

my naughty yet adorable nephew *grr*

I know I know its nearly 2weeks since I have last blogged. Well Ive been so busy with whats been going on lately. Been going back and forth to the hospital and doing endless errands. Not so much of ME time for myself since last Monday. Noooo, Im not complaining but just a little exhausted and my head is all over the place. After today mostly I feel so far is settled. I just hope tomorrows plan to go for a movie is still on. I am so in need to take somethings of my head. For now I just pray everything goes smoothly and I will get some good news for my future ehe. When everything is over and I have time for activities I shall update and blog more yeah. Till next time. Love you all <3sss

0 comments: