CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

the start of M-A-Y!

Today went to the career carnival in ICC. If im not mistaken its the last day for the expo. I was so surprised to see they were loads of people showed up considering being the last day and all the tons of people who were there dressing so improper. I just dont get it, these people were there to put a good impression or what. Basically the carnival/expo is open to people where companies mostly private sectors having open session for those who are interested to apply for job or change of career. They even had a walk in interview but it was such a shock to see majority of the people were not wearing formal clothes to such event. No wonder the 'employers' cant seem to find the perfect people for the job. Who am I to say but I just cant help it seeing being that way, at least wear some shoes not slippers. An advice is next time wear proper attire. Its so obvious that you need to dress well to convince those people that they should have you in their company. Anyways wish those people good luck though aha.

OK my purpose there was there just to have a look. Not so into the expo actually but everyone kept mentioning about it so yeah went there. Since I have to start somewhere and do something about my life now teehee. I was really really disappointed for sure. No more to say about it. I hope next year when they do held it again there would be more opportunities and better jobs offered. At least the people who turn out to the event were a lot considering it was the last day just now. Thats it about the day.

Yay mums back. The housse is not quiet hahahah. She came back with my bro who just finish his exam and he will be here for a few weeks I think. The house is full again hehehe.

Oh yeah I have forgotten to mention about yesterday. Had to go to a 'doa selamat' for an opening for my cousins cafe somewher in qlap. It was not really official cause they only invited families and their close friends. I shall promote the name SHIKAI HOME AND KITCHEN. Im not really a 100% sure of the name though cause the sign was not even hang yesterday. WOops. The place would be selling cookies and cakes. Not sure whatelse they offer. Sorry Im such a bad person to do promoting hahah. The location of the cafe is pretty good that I have to say. The outside of the cafe is so breezy if you want to chill with friends.

Yesterday all of us had to sit outside the cafe since the cafe was tiny to fit everyone of us.We were sitting outside where people kept passing by. The whole time people in their cars on looking. Considering we were having fun and all, I think people were so curious what we were upto and cant help but STOP and STARE (oh yeah I forgot to mention its not just youngsters there ok there were even the oldies ehe, i guess that one reason why with all the stares!). But seriously if I had a camera that time which has an automatic button it would be so great to get shots of people passing by with their expression of their stares. I know I know if I was one of them I would be as curious as them. Thats just normal here aha. Just looking at us there, Its as if we were chilling on the beach and having fun by ourselves in the middle of qlap. Not bothered about people hahaha. Just in our own world. [sorry cant share any pictures from the two events, it would have been good if I could post/grabs somepic tho. mayb next time].

Oh oh I totally forgot yesterday went hiking with my dear cousin and her colleagues in the early morning. Had a good fresh air again but couldnt go swimming ahhh. Hopefully next week we get to go for our weekly swimming though ehe. This week no tanning session thank god. ;p

0 comments: