CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tra la la



Nothing at the extraordinary has happened as of this week yet. A few days ago I went to watch Wolverine. Its a good movie. Went to Empire to watch it, the only crappy thing about the whole event was the chair which was so uncomfortable. Its been years I have not gone to the cinema. As of after the movie I think they should replace it. I am not really sure about the other cinema in Empire though. I still need to try the others ehe. Also I hated the girl behind us who just couldnt shut up as well during the entire movie. She just goes on and on whenever a scene comes up. If you want to be that annoying please watch it at home. We need total silence thats the reason why we watch it in cinema too. Not just cause of the huge screen. Alright thats about it for now. I am not really looking forward of the weekend. Finally it rain last night in this heatwave moment. Till next time. Waiting for a miracle ;p

0 comments: