CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Cant wait for the weekend

Its been going good for me this week. Thats like a fresh start for me. Yesterday I decide to stay home in the morning to regain my energy from the exhaustion on Wednesday. Nothing interesting I did but got to go out in the afternoon. Despite the hot weather I survived going out just to go to the bakery to get my grandma some chicken quiche that she requested ehe. So got to get some quiche and yeah went to TUTONG afterwards to give the food at around 3.30pm. Was supposed to be therejust for a while but yeah with the endless chit chat with the aunts theres just no end haha. And when Tanz went back home. Well we got to talked and continue discussing and yeah "catch up" til we go way then expected. But had to be shorten cause had to get back home before 7.So yeah we said our goodbye and planned to continue our "TALK" on sat with some gathering and sleepover away from the fam oops hahah. Girls with the Gossips and talk its a never ending.




Today
Well it sure was such a long day with a very early start. Surprise Surprise woke up at 6 to follow my cousin to go trekking. First thing was to go TASEK again but then we end up going to BUKIT SHAHBANDAR cause had to meet my cousins bro to get her swimwear. Though it was only the two of us but sure was great. As I recall the last time I went was 2 years ago. The best thing was that I felt that I have gained my stamina a lil huhu compared to that last time I went oh and the fact we were fast finishing the trekking in less than an hour aha..After that our plan was to go swim and meet up my cousin's friend and we swam for like an hour plus. And guess what I think I got a little burnt *uwaa* but its ok being in the cold water sure was refreshing after the trekking ;P

My day didnt end there. In the afternoon went to a relatives 'NIKAH' (wedding ceremony) as we call it here. Its been way too long since I have gone to last. Sure touched my heart. Was so happy for the couple. Cant wait for someone close to get married the traditional way here with the various events tic tic tic..hehehe..Ok I shall stop before I get carried away..

Overall everything seems to get better and Im getting use to it here I shall say. AND excited about tomoro as its weekend and time to P-A-R-T-Y (as if~) huhuh. Time to go out with those busy busy people finally. Now off to my fb-ing as usual

Peace

0 comments: