CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Yesterday Today Tomorrow!

People always say we can never predict what tomorrow will be for us. We can only plan but it often dont turn out as we wished it should.

Ok that’s just me rambling with some stuff. Neway yesterday had to wake up early to make an appointment to go salon. End up being late as usual coming from a person who isnt much of an early person these days unless Im forced or drag aha. I was in desperate need of having a treatment cause my hair doesn’t feel so fresh and as soft as before. It took nearly an hour for the whole process but in the end it was worthwhile. Wasn’t really in the mood to go anywhere with the hot weather on Thursday afternoon so stayed home after buying lunch. Later at night then me and the boys headed to Tutong at me cousins crib to have their special dish ‘the fried crabs’. It was delicious, have not eaten fresh crabs ages and fried crabs was a first for me. Stayed there till around 2am. We end up just joking around and listening them play guitar n singing along. I was little tired but managed to stay awake till the end. Reached home around 3am but I only managed to sleep at 5 in the morning. Argghhh…

Obviously I didn’t get to go do my Friday weekly routine today cause wasn’t able to wake at 6.30 after yesterday. Only woke up nearly 11 woops. I was even lazying around in bed till heck Im not sure what time. Ok I was pretty excited today cause was going meet my Best Friend from high school. Gosh I really do miss her alot. Its been like forever since we both meet and had our endless session of talking session. Back in the school days we were so inseparable and basically we don’t get sick of each other. When I am not over her place it’s the other way. Then when we cant meet we’d talk on the phone like ages. I still can remember at one time when I lost my voice we were even on the phone together. How silly was that. But those were surely good memories huhu.Sigh I miss those days. Although we are all grown ups now, a lot have changed and happened Im so glad we are still friends. Our catching up today was way overdue but it was good. Too bad we had to make it short though. Oh how I miss it so much. If only we can turn back time or maybe put it to a stop for a while. But yeah life does have to go on. But the memories don’t die and stop here.

Enough with that before I start going overboard. O its past midnight it’s a special day for two of my dear cousins eheh. Unfortunately the plans for later to meet in the noon time I have to bail out cause have to go to Miri with my family. But I hope will still get to see my dear cousin on her bday ;)

Hope Saturday will be better day *yawns*

0 comments: