CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Karaoke Nite

Had a very long crazy day today...Finally I drove the entire afternoon today, just with my bros. Yes guys I DRIVE ahaks. Everyone I know has been dying to hear that from me.

Went out with the guys just to buy an ipod nano for 'em and went for lunch. Spend most of the time just wasting time with them and crusing around. Than met the cousins at the apartment just to go somewhere *winks*. Later went back to the apt to chill and fool around with karaoke-ing to kill time to fetch my bro returning from kayel. As usual flight is running late. Then we headed off for dinner with everyone and off to the shop to find more karaoke vcds hehehe...

Time to head back to start our KARAOKE all night long till the early morning. Now everyones here karaoke-ing and also in front of our lappies cos their only enough for two to sing at one time. Multitasking is just the way to do it uhu..Its already 2 in the morning and we still going strong. I dont think we are stopping anytime soon everyones still wide awake n staying strong Lol.. Its been so long since we last gather together to do this stuff. Guess thats all for now before I miss my turn..ciao bellas...

0 comments: