CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Loike it~

At last today I get to do something achieving and fun too. Woke up so daym early today though barely had enough sleep. I had to accompany dad to TASEK to have his morning exercise walk. Normally mom would be the one accompanying him but today she has to attend a religious ceremony so in the end I was forced to wake up so EARLY with not enough sleep and energy to go. It was such a relief though walk around the tasek again and up the hill. Its been way too long that I have breath the clean fresh air. And yes finally I went outdoor hahah..

The people at home have been forcing me to wake up early just to do exercise only today they succeed. In the afternoon was supposed to go to Sauna and steam room but was afraid I might get over exhausted cause had well sort of a date with a friend to go to gym so need to cancel it. So I just did relaxed my body and then my friend msged me saying change of plans as it her friends bday today so we had to postpond. I was a little annoyed cause she kept bailing out so yeah I did some YOGA. It sure was relaxing after the morning session ahaks. Then suddenly another someone offered if I wanted to join to go swimming. Tempting but was not really in the mood and I rather stay at home and in the end decided to bake some cupcakes on my own for the people at home hhehe..

It turnout great well aside from some that got burnt *woops* and was way too sweet as they all complained hahah but all in all everyone at home were satisfied. Im loving my day today regardless of the constant last minute plans. Hopes tomoro will be even a brighter day for me.

mwahs

1 comments:

Intanzie said...

heyyy! you never told me the name of ur blog :P :P hahaha. i had to go through our old blog and liat ur profile. thanks for the link!