CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waiting for miracles =P

Its so late. Im so bored out of my mind. Cant sleep. Cant use the internet as it is really daym slow. Msn is crappy everytime tried going online seems like firefox gets frozen and cant do anything. Ok last weekend was really such a bummer for me, I could have done some sports activity but because I caught a bad sore throat amd made me lost any mood so pretty much end up trying to recover FAST. Thank god for the endless honey lemon I manage to heal the throat within 3 days.

Now Im missing Melbourne, the companions, my dear friends, the crazy weather and the life there. Oh not forgetting the endless and nonstop outdoor activities and shopping. It makes me want the Max B right now arghh...I hate this, everthing that I want and need seems to be so faraway and impossible to reach.Patience Patience...

Had been there 3 years and Im so used to being with the environment it sure changed me overall. So much have happened and tons of good memories that I could not forget. Too bad just as I had to leave got to know so many. Thinking that you dont know when you will eventually meet them all together again is so hurtful. But every moment shared there have been good. I wish right now I can go back there to study or work or maybe just visit.

Alot of the friends kept on asking me "When you will be back?". Its not that I dont want to but I cant at the moment. Oh how glad I would be if I could just fly there this instant and forget everything here. But you do have to remember there are other more important priorities to be attended here. Well who knows maybe a miracle might happen and I might be back in Melbourne sooner than anyone would think.

OK i have got to admit its been a little lonely being here at the moment. Everyone I know whose here are either busy working or in uni. Unlike me who is so unemployed and havent had the slightest idea what to do but just do random stuff when something seems good comes around. Only during weekends where everyone seems to be so free. But yeah if you been here your wholelife you'd notice theres nothing much to do here unless you are with the right company. And as for me, my social circle is well pretty much very limited. I so have to broaden the circle especially Im back for good this time.

Oh how I miss my lovely friends back there in melbourne and not forgetting my friends who are busy with their own things and life.Well people grow up, grow apart, things change but deep down theres always in our heart although we are not as close as before. I know its so hard especially when distant is one of the factor too.

p.s want to wish a happy birthday to one of the aunt

X0X0

0 comments: