CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Kayel and Jason Mraz <3ss



It was exactly one month that I have been back but then left for KL again for a quick 5 days trip. I had an awesome trip with my dear cousin. Got to do loads of window shopping, played bowling, went karaoke-ing and a lot of endless walking. The best part of the trip was JASON MRAZ. I have got to admit I am not much of a fan of his and only knew some of his song. But after listening him sang live I cant help but fall for his voice. Although during the concert it sure was such a hassle waiting so long in the hot with load of people queuing. It took us forever to get in and worst it was free seating tickets so had to go early. But once the concert starts it was worth the wait. Its been too long since I last went to a concert. All in all it was one of my great nights in KL.

Being back in KL i wished i did not have to leave. One heck of a trip but surprisingly I am glad to be back here in Brunei. The air here is way cleaner. But I wont pass another opportunity if someone invited me to go back KL. As for now I am just enjoying my "ME" time n being unemployed just filling the time with doing spontaneous and random stuff.

0 comments: